Monday, March 8, 2010

Damn Commies

“Well I’m in China. My brother is posting this because I can not get on my blog here. Blogs, facebook, ebay, and youtube are all blocked here by the gov. China is a communist country so there are a lot of freedoms that they don’t have but there is a lot of things that they can do that we can not in the US. I’ll write more about this when I get back. I have several blogs already typed up and many pictures to post but I will not be able to do that until I get back in the US. I got up at 6am this morning (Sunday) to see if Purdue won. They are the big Ten champs despite not having their starting point guard the first 17 games and loosing their arguably best player with four games to go. Too bad that they have to share it with OSU and maybe Michigan State if they win their last game. Well I have to get going. Sorry to keep everyone waiting, but I will not be able to post any updates until I get back into Newark on Thursday afternoon. I’ll have a lot of postings then.”

No comments:

Post a Comment