Thursday, February 18, 2010

Who's the hottest team in the Big Ten now?

I'm on my lunch break now so I need to vent a little. I know this blog is going to piss off all the OSU fans but it's my blog so I can do whatever I want! For the last two weeks all ESPN and the crappy Big Ten Network could talk about is how OSU is the hottest team in the Big Ten. They didn't even mention the 4th ranked team in the nation with only 3 losses and a perfect non conference record and that was 3-0 against top ten teams. That battle was settled last night though!




Kramer missed a front end of a 1 and 1 that could have sealed the deal but a few seconds later he came up with this huge block! Can you say defensive player of the year. Again!


Facts about Purdue:

-Purdue is just the second team in Big Ten history to win at Michigan State, Ohio State, Indiana, and Illinois in the same season. The other: 1976-77 Minnesota who had to vacate those wins.

-Purdue is the only team in the country with four wins over top 10 teams

-Purdue’s three contenders for the big ten title, Michigan State, Ohio State and Wisconsin, have a combined home-court record of 42-3. What team was the source of those three losses? That’s right Purdue!

-Purdue has a winning record against every team in the Big Ten


I do have to give credit to Turner University... ops I mean Ohio State University. They almost managed a comeback again but when you only play 5 people it's hard to come from behind. This was Purdue's year to finally win at Value City Arena because with the talented class that OSU has coming in next year it won't be easy to win there for a while.



Choo Choo!

No comments:

Post a Comment