Friday, February 19, 2010

Kids Are Awesome

Since I have nothing new to write about I decided to write a little about my niece and nephew. I’m pretty sure they are the two cutest kids in the world. I may be a little bias but if you look at the pictures below and don’t agree then you need to get your eyes checked.



After I got back from Mardi Gras I visited Leah and Jase and gave them some presents that I brought home. I gave them each a set a beads and a maraca from the Mardi Gras parades. The maracas had a light in them that flashed all different colors. I knew they were going to love them. I also knew Leah was going to love the beads because she can use them when she plays “dress up”. Please notice that I got them the exact same things so they would not have anything to argue over. I should also mention that they are 1 ½ and 2 ½ years old. Well one of the lights in the maracas quit working. All hell broke loose then because they both wanted the one with the light that works and sharing was not an option. It was the end of the world to them. The tears fell like rain. It was actually sort of cute though. So their dad and I took a few minutes and fixed the broken maraca. Everything was all of a sudden better then!

I stopped over right after they got out of the bath tub. I have a really cute picture of them with their beads and maracas but Jase was only wearing his diaper and Leah was only wearing her “big girl underwear” so I don’t think Julie would like me posting that picture on here. Plus I think there might be some laws about posting pictures of half naked children on the web….


Here is a picture of Jase the little stud with some power tools at Christmas. Every man needs tools!


Below is a picture of Leah with her tiara, necklace and bracelet at Christmas. She is such a girly girl.


As you can see these have to be the cutest and most awesome kids in the world. I had a dream awhile back that Julie was pregnant. I called to see if it was true but evidently it wasn’t. Oh well I guess I can live with having one niece and one nephew for now…..

No comments:

Post a Comment