Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Smut

Well it’s Friday at lunch. I found some good pictures that are probably offensive to most women. Being the intelligent guy I am I decided to post these before the weekend so I have an excuse on Monday why I didn’t get any action this weekend!! (You better not be laughing because I’m not)


As Cartman would say “get your b*tch ass back in the kitchen and make me a pie”


A group of “professional” pole dancers from England are trying to get pole dancing to be an Olympic sport. Since I’m a good little Catholic boy I’ve never seen pole dancing before but I have heard it takes a lot of talent and hard work. One wrong move and you could have pole burn on your vajayjay! No body wants that. After all pole dancing has to be better than ice dancing or curling. I mean seriously why does either of those so called sports exist? If you’re not going to do a triple salchow get your ass off the ice!


To all the men out there don’t forget the fill out your Sports Illustrated swimsuit bracket. I have Bar Refaeli going to the championship for obvious reasons below…

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010_swimsuit/bracket/

No comments:

Post a Comment