Monday, February 15, 2010

My first blog...

This weekend I drove to New Orleans with a two of my good friends to visit another good friend and his fiance and to also experience Mardi Gras. It was one of the best weekends of my life. I think my life is a lot of fun and so are my friends and family. So after spending 26 hours in a car the two other guys and myself came up with the idea to document it. My first thought was when I'm president of the world I will write a book about my life growing up. After a little more thought I decided I could not wait that long... and who am I kidding. The pictures posted on this blog will ruin any chance that I will have a political career anyway!!

Basically this blog is going to document my life with my friends, family, work and just about anything else that comes to my mind. Trust me there are going to be postings that you will want to read twice because you will not believe it the first time...

In the next few days I will create a post about New Orleans, Mardi Gras and share some of the good pictures. The picture below is a taste of things to come.... and yes his hands are over my eyes but nobody got hurt. Well at least not too bad.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed Nic is not in the picture. I can only wonder why he could be.... but the pic is only from the waist up....

    ReplyDelete