Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kimbra

Last week I found out from Iggy (Eric) that his lovely fiancé Kim wanted me to mention her name in my blog so she becomes famous. With Iggy’s permission I decided to one up that and devote an entire blog to her. (Kim if you read this make sure you notice the part about “with Iggy’s permission”) Since her lover gave me permission to do this I’m sure she can’t be mad at me about this. Right?

I was trying to decide what I should write about Kim. The first thing that came to my mind is how could she put up with Iggy for almost 9 years. She must be a saint or something. Just the smell of the guy after a night of drinking is almost unbearable. Just kidding (sort of)

After some more thought I decided to post some old photo’s I have of Kim. The one below is from her trip to Africa with the Red Cross. Instead of helping people she and her two twin sisters were taking elephant rides. I’m not going to make any jokes about how far your legs have to be spread to sit on an elephant.


The next picture I found is the one where she played Alan in the Hangover. Nice satchel Kim!


This is my favorite one of her on the topless beach in Spain. The butt crack sticking out is hot. Well the whole topless thing isn’t bad either.


Here is a picture of Kim and I in the hot tub… oh crap how did that get in here? I’m sorry Eric, I didn’t want you to find out about us this way. By the way does she always have that much hair on her chest?



If I know Kim she is either pissed off or laughing hysterically right now or both.


To smooth things over below is a picture of the lovely couple that I used to create the pictures above. Awe, they are just so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Josh, just to let you know I am expecting a very nice set of wine glasses now :) You can note that I was laughing, and you must have a lot of time on your hands!
    I never told Eric that I wanted to be on your blog, I just told him I didn't hadn't read it yet, and I was sure it was entertaining.

    ReplyDelete