Friday, August 6, 2010

Purdue vs Ohio State

Since I have nothing better to do I decided to compare two well known institutions for higher education, Purdue University and Ohio State University. Please notice that I said Ohio State University and not "thee" Ohio State University because I'm not an arrogant schmuck!

First I'll start off with list of accomplishments by Purdue grads.

1) Yeah, that's the moon


2) Hoover Dam designed by Purdue Engineer - 4,360,000 cubic yards of concrete


3) Golden Gate Bridge - Designed by Purdue Engineer


Accomplishments by Ohio State grads...

1) OH-IO chant - Ohio State fans were having trouble spelling Ohio (see below) So some genius from Ohio State created the OH-IO chant so all Ohio State fans could remember how to spell Ohio. Whoever invented this chant is so smart he or she makes Einstein look like a ritard.


2) I was honestly trying to find accomplishment of Ohio State grads that I could make fun of but when I googled "accomplishments by Ohio State graduates" this is one of the pictures it found.


3)Sheep Resuscitating - I personally know a graduate from Ohio State that has the ability to suffocate a sheep until it dies and then give it mouth to mouth to bring it back to life. I couldn't find a picture of him but I did find a picture of his brother.



As you can tell this was clearly an unbiased study that has unanimously proven that Purdue is a much better institution than Ohio State.

No comments:

Post a Comment