Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Elvis is Alive, Family Reunion, and New Jeep Rims

Friday night after work I went to La Piazza in Troy for dinner. If you have never been there I would recommend going. The food is great and they have a large selection of beer and wine.

When we walked out of La Piazza much to our surprise Elvis was alive and performing in downtown Troy!



I don't know who this cute girl is but she jumped in front of my camera. She must have really wanted her picture taken with Elvis!


Sunday I had a family reunion at Rossburg Acres. I forgot to take pictures until right before we left but below are a few pictures of my nephew playing in the water. I wish I would have gotten pictures of my niece also. She was wearing her favorite dress so she pulled the dress up to her armpits so it didn't get wet in the two inched of water she was walking in. It was pretty cute!



I also bought new rims and tires for my Jeep this past weekend. Below is a picture of the rims and tires it came with.

This is a picture of my new rims and tires. The tires are not as aggressive as the previous ones but they ride much better and I don't sound like a hillbilly driving down the road anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment