Monday, August 23, 2010

Class of 2000 10 Year Reunion

This past weekend was my high school 10 year class reunion. I can't believe it's already been 10 years since Y2K almost sent the entire world back into the stone age. OK, maybe that whole Y2K think was a little over hyped.


Heather was taking pictures of all the couples at the class reunion so naturally Aaron and I had to get our pictures taken together.


Awe, what a cute couple!!


Class of 2000 bingo, which had a very controversial winner


DJ Carrie and Morgan rocking it out to some old school tunes. Much like her father Carrie is a natural with a mic in her hands. I'm sure she is a great FBI agent but I bet she would make one hell of an entertainer also.


Carrie and Morgan will probably kill me for this but they had a sweet choreographed dance going on to Sweet Child of Mine. I just caught the ending of it on video below. It reminded me of Blades of Glory.


Hopefully there are no videos or picture from later in the evening because there was a lot of dancing going on. It was a lot of fun but to an outsider we might have looked like a group of mentally challenged people having seizures.

Next weekend I will be attending the Coldwater 10 year class reunion. I'm not sure what to expect. The way I imagine it is that the preppies will be sitting at one end with their collars popped smoking pot and the hillbillies will be at the other end playing banjo's and comparing their jacked up trucks. I could be wrong though...

No comments:

Post a Comment