Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Quotes from The Office by Michael Scott




I'm like Superman and the people who work here are like the citizens of Gotham City.

My point is... my point is, a penis - when seen in the right context - is the most wonderful sight for a woman. But in the wrong context it is like a monster movie.

No, no, I need two men on this. That's what she said. No time! But she did. NO TIME!

Yeah I went hunting once. Shot the deer in the leg. Had to kill it with a shovel. Took about an hour. Why do you ask?

I am a victim of a hate crime. Stanley knows what I'm talking about.

Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And then suddenly... she's not yo' ho no mo'.



In my opinion the third date is traditionally the one where you have sex. Does Holly feel that way? I don't know. I will probably find out tonight. If she starts having sex with me I'll know for sure.

When I discovered YouTube, I didn't work for five days. I did nothing. I viewed cookie monster sings chocolate rain about 1,000 times.



When I said that I was king of forwards, you got to understand that I don't come up with this stuff. I just forward it along. You wouldn't arrest a guy who was just passing drugs from one guy to another.

I know it's illegal in Pennsylvania, but it's for charity, and I consider myself a great philanderer

It's a bridal shower for guys. A guy shower. An hour-long shower with guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment