Thursday, September 2, 2010

Chicago

Last Friday I wemt to Chicago for a work related show. It was for the product we supply for emergency vehicles.

On the way to the show I saw a guy driving a PT Cruiser with a Batman sticker in the back window. I hate to judge people but as you can tell from the picture below I was 99% sure this guy was gay or bi curious but then I saw the other bumper sticker. It's hard to see in the picture it's a picture of a wiener dog and the saying is "My wife loves my wiener". If he is bragging about his wife loving his wiener then I guess i was wrong to judge him and he may be straight...but I'm still not convinced


OK, enough about gay batman. Below are some pictures while I was driving into the city.


Below is the entrance of McCormick Place in Chicago. The show was held in one of the halls.

This is a picture of Soldier Field (Home of the Bears) and the Willis Tower (formally known as the Sears Tower). In March 2009 a London-based insurance broker called Willis Group Holdings, Ltd bought the naming rights to the building after the Sears contract expired.

The last three picture are from the show. Nome of them are too interesting except the pink firetruck created for breast cancer awareness. Save the breasts!!


No comments:

Post a Comment