Friday, September 10, 2010

Purdue and a Birthday Party

I have been a little behind on updating this lately. I finally have some free time.

Last weekend the Vogel sisters, Iggy and myself went to the Purdue/ND game at Notre Dame. On the way to the game we stopped for some beer and Nic bought a Smirnoff Ice. He thought he was going to "Ice" me. If you don't know what that is it's a game where some one present someone else with a Smirnoff Ice and that person has to go down on one knee and chug it wherever they are at. It's commonly played by college dudes and not so much the ladies.

Well Nic put the Ice in the backseat of the car so when we got out of the car I grabbed it and iced him instead. Below is how we started out tailgating. Some ND fans thought it was funny and took some pics also


Below is a picture of the north end of the stadium.

"Touchdown Jesus"

Tailgating

Three bad ass mofo's!!

The start of the game

The sisters

Iggy

ND student section


Part of ND's campus from the top of the stadium



The game didn't turn out like I wanted it too but it was still a great time. The ND fans were great. I didn't get harassed very much at all wearing a Purdue jersey. It's much better than OSU fans. I don't ever want to go there wearing Purdue gear.

After the game we checked into our hotel and got a bite to eat. After that we went to an Irish bar. Go figure an Irish bar in ND! We then proceeded to drink until we all thought we could dance. It was a good time. Nic has some good pictures from later in the evening. If I get ahold of them I will post them sometime


Sunday I had my nieces third birthday party. As you can tell she was really excited. It was a "princess party".

I think she was really happy with the dress, jewelry and toy lipstick I got her. She gasped when she opened up her jewelry. She is such a girly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment