Monday, April 12, 2010

Reds 3, Cubs 4 :(

Saturday afternoon I went to Great American Ballpark to watch the reds play. It was sunny and a great day for a base ball game.



The first 4 innings were pretty good. The Reds had a 3-0 lead over the Cubs but the Cubs came back to tie it up and take the lead in the 8th.

I went to the game with a Cubs fan and of course while the reds were winning and Phillips hit a home run I had to rub it into the Cubs fan. There might have been a little excessive cheering by myself but the drunken Reds fan beside me really liked it.



Eventually the the Cubs took the lead and won the game. I guess I got what I deserved after being so cocky. By the way the pictures were taken before the Reds lost otherwise I wouldn't have been smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment