Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fire Truck and Emergency Vehicle Show

Last week Thursday and Friday I went to a fire truck and emergency vehicle show in Indianapolis. We make a lot of products for this industry so my company has a booth at this show every year. This show is huge. It fills up Lucas Oil Stadium and the Indianapolis convention center. The opening ceremony had the NYFD band walking through the aisles of the stadium playing bagpipes in their kilts. It was pretty cool and sounded great inside the stadium

Our salesman mostly stay at our booth and I walk around to check out our competitors products and also discuss new projects with our customers. Below are pictures of the floor in Lucas oil stadium. My niece and nephew would be in heaven with all these firetrucks!




For some reason the guy from Chips was promoting some university at the show. If I wanted to wait in line I could have gotten a picture taken with him and an autograph.


Saturday Chops, Travis and I went to Peru Indiana to watch Cody race his mini sprint car. The race was rained out but while we were out in Indiana we decided to stop at Salamonie Lake to check out the water height and temperature. The water was down about 15 feet and the temperature of the water was around 55 degrees. I think it might be a little while before we get in that water!

No comments:

Post a Comment