Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Weekend Car Shows and a Wedding

I had a busy weekend of car shows this past weekend. Friday night I went to the Lake Festival Car show in Celina. It was not as large as I thought it was going to be but it was still pretty good. I had to take the picture below for my sister in law Julie because she has some weird obsession with El Camino's. It has to be orange though. I guess I shouldn't judge because I have an obsession with blue mustangs...

Saturday I went to a "St. Henry" wedding. I had to stick my nose in the air a little to fit in with all the snobs. They reminded me of Robert Patterson the guy from the Twilight movies with the cool hair. Yes,I've seen the movies.. don't judge me. Below is a picture of him. I promise this was not altered, he was definitely wearing that shirt.

The wedding was a really good time though. I didn't know many people there but I had fun with the person I went with. The wedding also had cupcakes, ice cream and captain and coke on tap. You can't beat that!

Sunday I convinced Nic to go to an all Mustang car show in Lima with me. He had to wear his damn Mopar shirt though! I fell in love with several cars there

1970 Mustang Mach 1


1965 Mustang Fastback


1965ish Mustang GT 350


After Nic and I got back from the car show we had a double date with Aaron and Jason to Pizza Hut. For some reason Jason covered his face with the menu so he wouldn't be in the picture with Nic. I can't understand why?

On Monday I visited my niece and nephew. Leah being the girly girl she is had to go change into a dress. She's pretty cute!

Jase made sure I took a picture of him too, it took about three tries because he cant' sit still long enough for a picture.

After the pictures they had to show me how they can jump off their toy picnic table onto the couch, again and again and again and again...and so on. I was getting ready to leave and they threw a fit because they didn't want me to go. It made me feel really special but then their mom came home and they forgot all about me! I can't compete with mom but I can still work on being the favorite uncle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment