Monday, July 12, 2010

Another GREAT weekend!

I was going into the past weekend without any big plans. I figured it would a nice weekend to relax after having such a busy and long weekend on the fourth. It started out that way Friday night. Nic and myself sat around a campfire at Brunsy's place. A few people stopped in but it was a pretty relaxing night.

Saturday Night I went to truck pulls at Eldora. My brother arraigned a group of people to go and Julie(prego!) kindly drove us. I didn't know what to expect going to the truck pulls but I knew it would be interesting. It was a good time, especially betting Nic on each pull! He is very good at not picking the winner. Below are some pictures of the pulls






After the pulls we stopped at a couple bars on the way home. We ran into a bachelorette party at BG's in North Star. It didn't take very long before the bride to be was on Nic's shoulders. I'm not even sure why but I think it had something to do with her checklist that she had to complete. The picture didn't turn out too good but it's below.

My mom and dad had Joe and Julie's kids over night and since Julie was driving us we all spent the night at their house. Below is a picture of Nic in the morning. He slept in my nieces "Dora the Explorer" bed. I'm sure the next time I go to his house he will have the same sheets...Luckly Leah didn't see Nic in her bed because she would have been mad! She won't even let her dad take a nap in her bed!

Kevin and Shari got a new boat so Sunday we had to take that out for it's first test run. Kevin, Chops, Brady and myself went to lake Salamonie in Indiana. I didn't have much sleep the night before so it was a REALLY REALLY LONG day for me but it was fun getting on the water. Below is a picture of their new boat

Kevin wakeboarding

Chops wakeboarding

The last pictures are of our little tubing machine. I think she spent more time behind the boat than the rest of us! I think it had something to do with her being 5 years old and really cute!! She was all smiles but she was wore out on the way home!


No comments:

Post a Comment